Use our tan Applicator Mitt for trusted streak-free results and wait 60 seconds before getting dressed.
1. PREP Exfoliate in shower with washcloth (do not use anything oily*) and moisturize dry areas, hands, feet, ankles & wrists.
2. APPLY Pump on to Mitt and apply in long sweeping motions, ensuring no missed patches, product has a guide color so you can easily see where you need more ;)
3. RINSE Shower off after 3 or 6+ hours depending on your desired shade. Do not use soap first shower.
4. GLOW Your desired depth of tan will develop over 10-12 hours. Top up as desired to maintain tan.
*Oily products used 24 hours before your self-tan application at home may interfere with the even developing of tan in your skin.
NOTE: Best results if exfoliation is done the day prior to your self-tan at home.
You can use powder in your arm pits and any creases in your body, so you feel drier in the first minutes of application.
Leave for three hours if you want a natural looking tan, 6 hours for a medium and overnight if you feel like going darker. You can reapply the next day for darker results. Take note that the self-tanner needs full 12+ to see the fully developed color. You can not get wet or sweat until your rinse as that can adversely affect the tan development.
• Quick-drying and non-sticky with even fade
• 100% clean, vegan-friendly & natural tanning active
• No fake tan smell
Q: How many applications will I get from one bottle of Sobe Tan Self-Tanning Mousse?
A: One bottle of Sobe Tan Self-Tanning Mousse will provide approximately 8-10 full body coats. Usage depends on each individual’s application.
Q: Can I apply multiple layers of the Sobe Tan Self-Tanner?
A: You can apply as many layers of Sobe Tan Self-tanning as you like to reach your desired color, we recommend trying one coat for first timers and then you can reapply more the next day if you wish, next time you tan you know if you will need two coats instead of just one.
Q: Can you use the Sobe Tan Self-Tanner Mousse on your face?
A: Yes, you can, wear plastic gloves and mix your regular face cream with a dab of mousse each a nickel size mix in your hands and apply all over the face, making sure you blend in your hair line.